Fundraising is challenging under any circumstance, whether it’s to sustain the operations of a nonprofit or to launch a campaign for growth and expansion. So, why should an organization consider engaging a consultant when so many do-it-yourself (DIY) tools are available online, in books and journals, and through fundraising courses, conferences and webinars?
- “A Year From Now You May Wish You Started Today.”* How to Approach 2020.
- Please be my guest – the Jeffersonian Dinner Part I of II
- The Unanticipated Benefits of Engaging a Fundraising Consultant
- Pop the question – the Jeffersonian Dinner Part II of II
- First-Ever Major Gift Fundraising Benchmark Study – Hot off the press