Fundraising is challenging under any circumstance, whether it’s to sustain the operations of a nonprofit or to launch a campaign for growth and expansion. So, why should an organization consider engaging a consultant when so many do-it-yourself (DIY) tools are available online, in books and journals, and through fundraising courses, conferences and webinars?
- Winning The November Election Requires A Complete Reexamination Of The Volunteer Experience.
- The Sierra Club’s unique approach to helping pandemic fighting frontline organizations. Give them direct access to the Club’s donors.
- “A Year From Now You May Wish You Started Today.”* How to Approach 2020.
- The Unanticipated Benefits of Engaging a Fundraising Consultant
- Please be my guest – the Jeffersonian Dinner Part I of II